small wonders
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She hadn't gotten the chance to meet this wolf before so it was good that he had come by, she decided. She needed to meet more wolves. Addison wanted to know every single wolf in the pack, what they were like and what they did throughout the day. Too many of her days had been spent cooped up inside of the cabin...now she was ready to get out there and meet anybody and everybody!

"Jeff is ver important to mee, he gives me food and lets me sleeps with him sometimes!" She could see how the rest of the pack would think that he was important. He brought her home lots of food, and that meant that he was a good hunter. Good hunters were really important in a pack. Addison didn't really understand the concept of leadership, exactly--her mother and father had been her "pack" back home in northern California and Washington.

"Didjoo bring me somefink? Jeff brings me fings. You want to come in?" She inquired, trying to look at his hands to see if he was holding anything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread