LiVE.WiRE
[html]

ooc: I'm sorry I took so long to reply! My muse needed a break.

Asariel raised a fine brow as he teased her about liking him. Indeed, he was rather adorable, once you got past his cockiness, if it were possible. "Honoré," she said softly to herself. Was it bad that she liked how it sounded? Was it bad that she had to admit he was rather attractive in his own strange way? Asariel nearly frowned - no. It was not okay. But why isn't it? Her mind inquired. She gave him a look as he added, "But you can call me sexy if you want." A smirk played across her lips. "Fine, Sexy."" Two can play at that game, she figured. Then she got puzzled with herself. What kind of game was she playing, here? A dangerous one? One that would get her in trouble? She sat down opposite from him on the bench, watching with peculiar interest and intent eyes. The birdhouse was actually quite lovely, she had to admit.

Asariel had no talent for art whatsoever, but she did enjoy it. "I do like," She breathed, watching him paint away. Ahah! She knew he wasn't really going to paint himself green. That would have been quite foolish on his part. She did hope the two of them would be able to have some kind of connection, seeing as they seemed to have gotten off to a rocky start. She hated it when things turned out that way. In fact, she couldn't stand it. Pride was a terrible thing. She found herself wanting to talk to this strange man in front of her, but she was determined to hold fast and let him start the conversation, if that was what he wanted.

Angels do show up in the strangest of places, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread