To sleep, perchance to dream
[html]

Sure~ That’s fine with me ^=^
500+

The warrior winced inwardly, but she only offered Slay a smile of understanding. She was careful, and she could take care of herself.... Yet, at times the warrior wondered about that. The day she had been attacked, she had been careless, and she had not been able to take care of herself. But that was why she had been defeated, and she would live to learn how to fix her ways. And the warrior understood this way of life, for she lived with Death biting at her heels. But the passion that she had and the protection of the pack was a far greater purpose in her mind than her own life and death. And she did not fear the Death that trailed her every move. Even the Raven that epitomized her Dream was a symbol of Death, and he too shadowed her move. It was something that she understood all too well. “I’ll try to,” the alto melody said with a golden mirth. A small dent in her pride was nothing compared to the friendship she had with him. “But that’s why I have you and the pack to take care of me.” Indeed, Haku had been there for her, and he had said that he would go to the Inferni boarders and demand that they hand the perpetrator over before he would personally hunt him down. And had the roles been switched, the female would have done the same. And she would do it for any of the pack members. “But I live knowing that Death is near; and Death will come only when my time is through.” The black fae smiled softly. Such was the fate of all warriors.

Cwmfen raised an eyebrow interestedly as the diamond hued male continued. But it was not exactly what she had been anticipating. In fact, the news of pups being dropped at the Rosea’s door came as a complete surprise, something that the warrior would never have guessed. But Cercelee seemed like a good mother, even if she were to be the surrogate mother in this particular relationship. Cercelee was a caring leader, patient and understanding. It was what held the pack together, and Cwmfen and especially Haku would balance that out. But she believed that Cercelee would enjoy such a thing in life. And perhaps Slay would too. The warrior smiled brightly, her tail wagging behind her several times before she began to feel even that effort in her back. “I’m sure Cercelee would enjoy the mother role! And don’t worry Slay, you’ll be fine. Cercelee will be there for you.” The a lot melody was warm as she spoke. “If anything, they will test your patients and your energy.” Then the female laughed, a golden sound, and it was a song seldom heard since her attack. But with her recovery, the warrior would return to her lighthearted nature.

“He struck me as that type as well,” the warrior agreed with a nodd. She trusted Slay’s judgement, and perhaps she trusted in him more because Cercelee did, for the black fae trusted her leader deeply. And if Slay had let Rath through the boarders, admitting him into the pack, she knew that Rath would not cause trouble—the destructive kind anyway. But at the mention of the dream, Cwmfen’s woad bound ears flickered. The white orbs watched the other carefully now, as if wondering at the manner of this dream. She remembered when she had told him of the Dreamers and the Warriors, and she had promised him help if he required it. And Cwmfen did not forget it. She would help him if he needed and wanted it. “What manner of Dream?” The alto melody was filled with curiosity as she wondered whether this male were somehow related to the Dreamers of her land.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread