here in my quiet satellite
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The fact that she smiled at him knowingly and turned right back to her paper so quickly had caught him a bit off guard; the one-eyed idiot straightened his back and tried to peer his single eye over her shoulder as she quietly started to write about him. Unfortunately, he couldn't read a thing, as much as he tried, as her handwriting was nowhere similar to the easily legible text of a regular book and his comprehension of even that was difficult enough. He remained silent all the while, and the second her olive eyes turned back up to him, he immediately pushed back into his seat and tried to look casual, though he hadn't gotten to read a thing.

Jefferson's eye was cast on her suspiciously and he raised a cautious brow. Slowly but surely, he tried to retort something. "...How much have you written about me in that damn book?" A moment; slow realization that such words sounded sort of needy, as if he actually wanted to know because he took an interest in it and wanted to be flattered. Green eye quickly averted. "I don't want you putting too much dirt on me. I'm not that bad, is all." He cleared his throat and stupidly decided to distract himself by picking up the book again and opening it up to some random page, making sure to flip through it thoughtfully first as if he'd actually had a place in it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread