LiVE.WiRE
[html]

Asariel couldn't help but smirk as Honoré looked a little surprised by her statement about him being sexy. Yes, indeed she was full of surprises. Surprise was basically her middle name! She tried to resist the smile that wanted to break free and betray her mild amusement, though she figured her eyes had already done so. Asariel was also full of mystery and often left people wondering just what she meant. Did she truly believe he was sexy or was she just toying around? Well, yes she did, but she wasn't about to let him know such information. She was satisfied that he couldn't seem to find some witty remark to throw at her. He smiled then, and she returned the gesture.

As stated before, she knew virtually nothing about art. She didn't know about any famous artists and she certainly wasn't one herself, but she was very creative and she did appreciate a good artists' work. Honoré's work, for example, was a good artists' work. He was doing something productive by making a home for the little birds that flitted and fluttered around in the trees above them. His question hit her ears; "Euh, so, what else do you like?" Hmm, what else did she like? Spring. She liked spring. Social activities with a friend. "Well," she started off, somewhat hesitantly at first, "I like white wolves." She teased, raising a brow as she said this, indicating their...disagreement, earlier. "I like birds, too."

Hm, what else did she like? She found it funny how it was so easy to think of what you liked when nobody asked you; but as soon as someone asked that question, it was difficult to say exactly what you liked. She wondered why this was. Was it only her, or did that happen with everyone? "I like art as well, though I must admit I'm no artist, nor do I know anything about such," she explained, a bit of a sheepish expression crossing her face. She began wondering then if little birds would enjoy their new home, once the birdhouse was finished. She most certainly hoped they did, because it was a perfect piece of work. Just like Mr. Honoré whatever-his-last-name-was himself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread