ARCHIVE HIGHLIGHT: My next character
Quote:Does that personality still contradict itself? Oiy, I thought I'd fixed that...
Eep, sorry, I was reading in an unrefreshed thread when I wrote that. I hadn't read the changes you'd made, sorry Smile It looks fine now!

I also have *no* idea what a javelin is, and as I said just above here, I wasn't updated, so sorry again on that stuff! But I maintain that staves = win! It would be a really cool ability I think, and if a javelin is that then.. cool by me, maybe? It seems like Lin knows more than me, though.

Quote:And oiy, yeah, I was using something in the 'Souls RP Guide for her weight. I'll have to figure a good number  for her lupus form... Wait. Should I go by North America for weight, or Canada/Alaska/Russia? I'm confused.... I'm assuming North america since this roleplay doesn't appear to take place in tundra or over permafrost...
Like the wiki quote says, the numbers mentioned for canada/alaska/russia are very "extreme" numbers, and wouldn't be representative for the species I think. Perhaps you should look into what specific wolf species you want your character to be, and then look to wiki to see if that species has any specific measurements typical for them. For example red wolves, which Dawali is, are typically smaller, leaner, with thinner fur. If you want to go by grey wolf I'd say north america weight is perhaps the better number, since the only thing mentioned from canada is the extreme weight (also as you say yourself, larger animals often comes with lower temperatures, and we're not on the tundra).

Messages In This Thread