small wonders
DaVinci just smiled down at the little child as she began to lecture him on how important Jefferson was. He already knew the other male was important and yet he let her rattle on. Suddenly it seemed that she was turning the conversation to him as he was pelted with a million questions. DaVinci just chuckled and shook his head. He was never going to get use to children and how their minds seemed to work.

"I didn't bring you anything because I didn't know you would be here!" he said honestly. "I would like to come in though.." If Jefferson had told him that he was keeping little kids hostage he would have brought the girl something to entertain herself with, or atleast something to eat. He really did have to take the time to try and get into Jefferson's head one day, he was such a strange fellow. "I'm glad that Jefferson brings you things though, what sort of stuff does he bring you?" he asked as he pulled his mane back out of his eyes, hoping that the child would allow him access even without a present.

Messages In This Thread