a melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

Cercelee laughed at Savina’s comment. “You really have no idea.” Names floated vaguely in her mind, she couldn’t quite explain the family ties but she knew they were more extensive than anyone had probably gone into with Savina. Laruku perhaps could have explained it best, he had been around for most of it and he retained knowledge and names better than most. Iskata should have known but even for she the family seemed to daunting to keep track of. “Haku and Mew from my pack are also Kansas’s cousins. There were more but they left these lands some time ago.” Yes her aunts and uncle had done well procreating, Cercelee had to give them that. The Sadira line wasn’t dying out anytime soon.

Cercelee beamed, her own personal family, which only consisted of Slay and herself, was much more interesting and important then the plethora of cousins. “Of course! He would love meeting some of my friends, perhaps though you saw him when you brought me back home from Twilight Vale?” It seemed ages ago that day, and Cercelee remembered the swarm of faces, how happy she had been to be greeted so enthusiastically. Slay had been in the crowd but Cercelee couldn’t blame Savina if she didn’t remember. “I would love to come see them. How much longer until they are due, do you know?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread