you will find him here.
[html]
Somewhere around the city, somewhere around the city, somewhere, somewhere, someplace... and... too many comma's. Hybrid frowned. No, he needed to stop that. He could see his thoughts before him now, each one spelled out. But there were too many commas. At least he knew how to use pronouns. He smiled and shook his head, eyeing the other coyote as he spoke. Conri Church was around here. Somewhere. But there were not many clues. Hybrid's smile returned. How unfortunate.

He was certain it was profound because he didn't understand it. But how could he be the one uttering such nonsense and claiming it was worth hearing? How could he be the one speaking around a tree, up the road and back again (essentially: in circles) and confusing the other party? No. It was profound. He did not understand it. How could he? Stars in the eyes, stars in the eyes! Hybrid did not know what colour this creature's eyes were. How could he? He had never seen him in his life (wait, or had he? He couldn't remember now, this coyote was confusing him). No. That was wrong. He had seen him. He did not know him, but he had seen him.

"I don't know. Of all the things I said, you noticed that? I wonder... If I'd never seen him, how could I remember that? Or did I see him? I saw him, you know. He's still around here. I don't know where. Maybe you'll find him," Hybrid replied with a smirk. Of course, it had to be simple. Whatever it was. He just wished the coyote would use pronouns. He was about to mention it again, but decided not to. It wasn't that important, after all. Just a silly thing.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread