thread title missing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Dun let her get away! XD haha.

She always said things without thinking about her words first. Ember had a quick temper, but when she did explode a little she was able to get it under control very quickliy and see the faults of her anger. He hadn't been questioning her ability at all, it seemed, just curious to as if she knew how to use the weapon. Maybe some wolves did carry things around without knowing how to use them. Or she could have been just walking back with it like she had when she had very first found the thing.

He was, however, still blocking her way into the library. She didn't mind a conversation every once in a while, but the desire to get to her book was distracting her from the situation at hand. From the creature at hand. Now that she was actually looking back at him she was beginning to notice a few things. He had an interesting color pattern to his coat, grays, browns, and blacks. Not just one or two colors like hers. And his eyes were a hue that she hadn't seen around the area before.

"I...uh...didn't mean ta be rude. I guess. Werewolves carry a lotta things around." Yeah, that certainly sounded smart. Clearing her throat again quickly, so that she might speak again before he completely digested what she had said, she addressed him once more. "Ember Phoenix." When he took another step toward her she stood her ground. They were about even in height, Ember being of an average build, and she looked back at him evenly. "Well...it was nice meetin' you. But I really need to get inside the library."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread