What could a little curiosity hurt?
[html]
300+

It should be obvious that Haku was the owner of the cabin. His smell was just as strong as his mother’s had been before she had left and he had taken over the same house. Conor, Emwe and Alexey were also names that could be tied to scents, but his was the one most dominant. The secui raised his tail slightly and perked his ears forward in a superior manner, though ready to help the male out with any problem he might have. He could not imagine it was any other reason for this visit. Or maybe the male was just walking around, trying to get to know his pack members. That was a good thing, although Haku would have preferred just to be left alone. Things did not always go as he wanted them to. The large male gave the Lilium a little smile, but Haku did not return it. Haku usually did not bother to smile unless he had a reason to, a goal. The vibrant eyes in the colour of blue were not completely cold though. If anything, they had a drop of warmth in them. There had been too many fucking loners around finding his house for some reason lately, so he was relieved this was a full member with manners. None of the rest had had any..

The name that was presented to him was unknown to the male, and just proved that he had failed slightly keeping updated while being sick. Haku gave a brief nod, memorizing the name. ”I see. I thought you looked rather fresh. I am Haku Soul, I live here with my two boys, Conor and Emwe.” He tilted his head slowly and sized the male up and down. A powerful tool, at least if speaking about his build. If there was anything Haku wanted, it was more males in the pack. Strong males. It was not all about their physics though, he needed them to either be dim-witted or tainted. He wondered if this male would fit one of those descriptions. The cocoa man knew he was staring, but his rank could easily justify it. He had not revealed his high rank, but it was not always necessary with presenting titles vocally. The poor guy would probably not know which rank Lilium was anyway. Those silly flower names of the packs... He missed the old hierarchies he had grown up with.

”Anything else?” It sounded a bit odd just to stop by to say hi and bye.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread