Improper Methods
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
Again, the wait. But I'm on absence, so.. Be patient with me!
Word Count: 366

Her gaze rested on him, calm but curious, and she finally shook herself into some more polite and cooperative state. He had very kindly asked her to show him her guitar, and she had simply ignored it, ignored it because she was ashamed of herself. Should she not see it as a good thing that Henratha had been sent after her anyways? Should she not be proud, and honor this by giving the male whatever she could? He was new, and she was a founder member of this pack. She knew what could be known about the area, especially in regards of music. She'd been folly to only focus on herself and her own feelings - and should regard his instead! Shaking her head, Mew focused her green eyes on the male again, and spoke. He had finished his sentence a few moments ago, and timing-wise it was getting dangerously close to awkward-silence-time. I'm sorry, it's a little early for me still., she said, her hands behind her, clasped - but relaxed. She liked holding them that way. Of course I'll tell you everything I know - want to come inside and have a look at my guitar? It wasn't exactly carved by her... it would be a lie to present it that way, still, the female opened the door to her Bed & Breakfast, inviting the male inside. Her bedroom was upstairs, which was where Lubomir would still be snoring, probably. He wouldn't mind to have a visitor. Seeing the need not to make the male musician too excited about her "self-carved guitar" - made without tools! - Mew looked at him again, finding his gaze, and attempted to explain it. I haven't so much carved as simply put together the guitar, from defect versions I've found around the place. I think the pack members are very impressed by my skills, but that is mostly because they have no knowledge on it themselves... I do in fact not know the world about building instruments, but it interests me, at least. Smiling, Mew was glad that he had come, once she had overcome her first surprise. It would be nice to have another possible source of knowledge.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread