What could a little curiosity hurt?
ooc: 300+

Rath's white tufted ears perked at the chocolate male's inquiry. He knew he had not been very specific, so it was understandable that the other man had not understood his reasoning. "Oh, I already have a house. I'm not planning on building a home. I'm building a greenhouse for a friend. It’s a mostly glass building where plants can be grown in the colder months of the year," he explained, as he padded along behind the sick secui. He had to think for a short while before answering Haku's second question about the kind of tools he was searching for. There were so many different types that he figured he would have to narrow them down into a few specific categories, so that he would not ramble on annoyingly. "Well, right now I'm looking for an axe, a hammer, perhaps a chisel or two, and a saw. There are a lot of other tools I need, but they are fairly specialized tools for more intricate projects. I figure I'll have to search through Wolfville to try and find an old carpentry shop or something. Right now, though, I mostly need an axe." His green eyes were quickly drawn to the barn that Haku was leading him to. Out of habit, he immediately began to take note of the various structural details of the large wooden building. He might need to draw on such knowledge for later projects. Briefly he thought about the list of tools he had recited to Haku. In truth his real list would be far longer, as he would require several small carving tools, chisels and other woodworking tools to make the instruments he so loved. What he had named were just the bare necessities. Hopefully he would at least be able to find an axe in this old barn.

Messages In This Thread