The most beautiful thing we can experience
[html]
ind//for i bakvendt-land
indentind//der kan alt gå an

//Emwe Soul

tar det siste verset av en sang han ikke kan

Looking at the girl (because she was one, she said!), Emwe maintained his blank face. Innocence shone from him as he looked openly at her face, listening to her words. He could be a very hyperactive child, Emwe Soul, but he knew that it was good to listen to what others said - so he did! He could run in circles later. Besides, he didn't feel like running in circles now, not when his tummy was eating him up from inside. The brown-colored woman spoke, with some broken words here and there, and Emwe did not understand. It was quite easy to see, in fact, from the face he put up. That is, nothing at all. He was as blank as before - and obviously had not understood. His mommy was nothing like this person! His mommy was the prettiest in the world - and this girl looked like daddy. Nothing she said made sense, but at least he knew one thing! If he said what he knew the Coli would probably think that he was very smart - mommy always said he was very smart! I's a boy because I has things between my legs. His face turned towards his crotch, and then towards hers. You don't, he concluded.

Suddenly she smiled, and instinctively the boy smiled back. Then she said a few things that were very smart. Very smart! She said they knew each other now, and it was sort of true, perhaps. He knew that she was the girl Coli, and she knew that he was a boy (because he had things between his legs!) and he was Emwe. So maybe he could go with her to get food? Food would be nice. Nodding, Emwe let his tongue out as he smiled, and squeaked happily in response. So smart! And she looked like daddy, too, it couldn't possibly be a bad thing! Getting up on his four legs, Emwe's tail wagged happily behind him. They could go get food now?

The girl was talking about Alexey, and Emwe threw her a face. What it said, the face, wasn't entirely clear from its composition, but in his mind Emwe had though "of course!" as in "of course she hadn't been angry at me!". Emwe was a smart boy! He knew these things. And Emwe hadn't done anything bad, because he never did, thus no one was ever angry with Emwe. Still she had taken him away from uncle Ly, and it had made him a little sad - wondering if he would ever see the husky mix again. He had told such good stories. Innocently, again, Emwe stated the obvious when Coli commented that he was now safe and sound. Uncle Ly was is very nice, I was safe there too! Using the best of his abilities, the boy defended his caretaker who already had a certain position in his heart. Not equal to his parents, but very close.

//der er de like tøysete og rare alle mann //
[/html]

Messages In This Thread