you will find him here.
[html]
Hybrid had not spoken to anyone in a number of days. He was beginning to suspect he had forgotten how. Not necessarily the action of speaking, but rather, the way to speak. How might he suggest a new topic? How might he steer this coyote away from the stars in his eyes comment, which really was not too hard to figure out, anyways. Of course, Hybrid did not understand the meaning anyways, but he knew it was simple enough. Hybrid hated riddles. In fact, he normally did not speak this much. Most of what he did was a grunt here or there, a snarl every so often, and maybe a frown. Oh, yes, there was a lot of frowning. Sometimes he even said things like "filty wolf", or "stupid female", but not that often. Not often enough for it to count.

Perhaps he was broken. "Not using adverbs isn't normal," he countered. Not normal? That sounded strange. He frowned, then shrugged. It wasn't like he was an authority on grammar. In fact, he was fairly certain he cursed almost as much as he spoke (he had censored the previous thoughts about calling others a "damn filthy wolf" and a "stupid fucking female"). Hybrid grinned. "I guess I saw him. I don't know. How should I know? Maybe I did. But he's not in this forest. He's around here. Vague kind of 'here'." He frowned, then grinned again. He had little else to tell this coyote. He only needed to let this coyote know all his work had amounted to something. But Hybrid being who he was did not want to admit this freely.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread