hello darkness my old friend
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Thanks for picking this up! Big Grin Also I edited the first post a little. He was in a fight and got a nasty bite wound after I wrote it so I updated.

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

The man's mind lingered on the thought of the banded woman. Did he have a friend now? An actual friend? The word sounded wrong to him. Like some foreign thing that he couldn't understand. But what else could their relationship possibly be. True, it had been one of mutual respect between two warriors, but now it had moved forward. Someone didn't save another they didn't care about. At least not someone like her. He did. But it was more because of punishing the criminal than actually saving someone. To him it was just an added bonus. He didn't know what to think about Cwmfen, mostly because he didn't even know what he felt towards her. This was unknown ground to him, and that always made him wary.

His large ears twitched as a voice reached them from below. Slightly the veiled eyes looked down to take in a sopping wet wolf looking up at him. "Perhaps should take own advice." There wasn't any anger or spite in his voice. Rarely was anything. Just that same flat and rough monotone. Really he was only partially in the rain. While his coat protected him from the moisture, he knew better than to risk getting his bandages wet. "What are you doing in the city in the rain at night?" Most people would be taking shelter in a building or be back at home, not wandering the streets by themselves. Onus made no move to descend the building or to retreat inside. Perhaps this man had some information he could use.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread