Improper Methods
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
Word Count: 444

Leaning toward the wall again, Mew listened to what the male had to say, interested, even if he didn't say much about himself. Eager to share her knowledge now (even though it was slightly sad to know that she no longer had the library and music rooms to herself), her hands came out from having been squeezed between the wall and her bum, and now gestured vaguely to follow her words. I've found some flutes, and a few brass instruments. I also restored a violin, which I gave to my brother as a gift. One secret she would keep, and that was the one of the piano. It was not close to the music school, but further south in the packlands, in Flander's Fields. Only those she considered her friends knew about it, and that was because she'd shown them. It would a secret she would keep for some time further, but eventually she'd probably tell Henratha about that one too. If he was interested in key instruments there were several broken pianos in the music rooms at the school anyways. There are loads of other broken instruments there still though, and at least ten guitars or more that could use some repairs.

The male asked for more specific directions again, but Mew had no proper notion of what everything in a city was named. She often found it difficult to describe a specific location in a city. Uh, well if you start from the harbor - the wooden path itself - and work yourself south from there, instead of going north from here, it's along the big and flat-rocked path, on the west side of it. You know, the kind of path that are everywhere in a human city, but it's twice as broad. You can't miss it. In reality, Mew was talking about an asphalted highway, but she didn't know what either was. A strange face was the one she put up as she hoped her description would be sufficient.

It seemed all the information that came spilling out of her was pleasing him, as she vaguely noticed his tail starting to wag slightly. Her own mirrored the movement, the white slender tail moving from side to side behind her - a gesture showing that she was comfortable, and that his presence was pleasing. Again her hands moved, naturally, as she spoke with a calm voice, unstressed. I've taught myself how to read human music sheets - the library is a true gold mine! Unfortunately, though, they have two systems, or even three, sort of. One for chords, one for guitars, and one for everything else. It can be confusing, I'll admit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread