<style type="text/css">
.thing { color:#dadada; line-height:15px; }
</style>
ind//for i bakvendt-land
indentind//der kan alt gå an

Crappy post etc.

//Emwe Soul

tar det siste verset av en sang han ikke kan

Conor asked a good question. Emwe had thought about it before, but not that way. He had wondered why Conor was so small, because when he went on his adventure (although Alexey and other adults had said it had been no adventure at all, and they all made a big fuss about it), they had been the same size! It was as if his brother had shrunk while he had been gone - surely he must have, because Emwe was just as big as he had always been. He'd know if it he changed. His head was turned to an angle as he considered his brother, and when he reached otu to poke Emwe's slightly fat tummy, the boy giggled, one foot lifted as if to touch the spot which tickled, but then changing its mind and seeking the floor again. Then he tried to be smart, even though he knew that Conor was the smart one (Uncle Ly had said so once). I's not big. Why is you so small? It was a good question in his mind, and once Conor realized that his eyes were deceiving him, and it was him who had shrunk, the world would be in balance again.

//der er de like tøysete og rare alle mann //
[/html]

Messages In This Thread