Cherished dreams are never asleep
ooc: Word Count: 417
Rath's white-tufted ears perked as Deuce answered his unintentionally spoken inquiry about the drink. Wine? He had definitely never heard of such a thing. It puzzled him why it gave him such a good feeling to drink it and he took another sip before answering Deuce's own questions about him. "I joined the pack almost two months ago. I'm from a land farther to the south at the northern end of the Appalachian Mountain Range. I don't know if the area itself had a particular name, but I learned the name of the mountains from an old human map," he admitted, not knowing whether the name Appalachian Mountains would mean anything to the elder female. Upon finishing his answer to the shaman's questions the information that Colibri lived at Deuce's home finally sank in. "I don't know if Colibri, told you, but I offered to build her a greenhouse for her plants. My hobbies are woodworking and carpentry, and when I met Coli she told me about her love for plants and I thought building her a greenhouse would be a good idea. It does get cold around here, and I thought she could use a place to grow her plants even during the cold months. Anyway, I suppose I should ask your permission first," he cleared his throat and his voice took on a more formal tone. "Miss Deuce Rhiannon, I would like to ask permission to build Coli's greenhouse near your home. It won't necessarily be a quiet process...in fact it will likely be quite noisy at times while I build it. Also, I'll be building it without ever having built one before, so it might take some time. I don't in any way wish to annoy you with my work," he finished, somewhat nervous about how much he had just said. Would the white woman say yes? Oh he hoped so. After all, he loved woodworking almost as much as Coli loved her flowers and he needed something to build. Plus, he wished to get to know the introverted female even more, although he definitely did not wish to admit that publically to anyone at the moment. Imagine how embarrassed he would be. So, Rath did his best to appear calm and collected all the while looking at Deuce's two-toned eyes with his own gooseberry green gaze. He wasn't sure, but he thought he had been taught to make eye contact when speaking with someone on an important matter. Hopefully he was remembering correctly.

Messages In This Thread