There's nothing there, it's like eating air
[html]

occ- Oh I've gotten over it now. Big Grin Alhtough It'd still be nice to have a job. Word count- 200+

Vexx honestly couldn't help but smile at the pup's comment. How cute, she was lecturing him on his etiquette. She thought he meant that she smelled bad, which he had to admit, she kind of did. However, that was all in his own opinion. He chuckled at the white wolf's attempt to scold him on his social ability. "No, I didn't say you smelled bad. I meant that you don't seem like you're from around this area, and I most certainly do have manners. I'm sure you should mind your own." He raised a brow to the small girl, a smile still plastered on his face.

It seemed that the white girl was sure that he didn't like her. He knew she was quite young, but this was just too funny. He cleared his throat (not that he needed to, it was just to make him seem dignified) and stood up as tall as he could, for a simple canine at least. "As I stated earlier, I never said I didn't like you at all. I'm not trying to be mean either. I'm just trying to help you. I assume you wouldn't like to be killed, would you? Your family wouldn't appreciate that either, now would they? Trust me, I'm a nice coyote. You should go home now." His bright blue eyes assumed a half moon shape, Vexx was sure he had won this little battle of wits, although it was with a mere child. Still, he was glad to be able to protect his home territory, or at least the area around his own den.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread