you're taking one down
I have no idea why I took 3 days to do this.[html]

Jesile was horrible at analysing the behavior of others, chiefly because he believed that everyone was good in some form or another. It would have been beneficial for him to have grown up a little more already, and not to have kept himself rooted to a naïve point of view, but for the moment, he had absolutely no reason to suspect anything other than an amiable attempt or offering from the other boy. To him, this formulated façade rang true, through and through, and even if he could have de-constructed it he would not have (which he could not anyway, so whether due to the following or not it was irrelevent) because he would rather believe that it was as the other intended for it to appear.

"Yeah. I came looking for my Dad, but he'd already been here and gone."
It was useless information, nothing but small-talk, but the boy would have told anything about himself or his past to anyone, it didn't matter who they were. Telling this boy seemed like nothing more than the natural thing to do, as he had asked about an interrelated topic, and so very pleasantly. "Faolin invited me to stay," he added as almost an afterthought, but it meant a lot to him then, and still meant a lot to him now.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread