small wonders
DaVinci grinned at the girl as he asked, "What have you been up to?" the house looked to be a wreck, he figured that the girl had probably been bored, he tended to be a little destructive when he was bored and he was grown up. Grinning to himself he glanced past Addison and shot another question towards her. "Why haven't I seen you around before?" He wasn't for certain how long Jefferson had had the puppy in the pack but Davinci had been busy with other things and didn't have all the time in the world to keep his eyes on the leader.

When he was asked if he wanted something to eat he just smiled and shook his head slightly. "Nah, that's ok, you keep it, you need to eat all you can to get big and strong.." When the child backed up he followed her into the house and smiled. She seemed to chatter away, she probably didn't have many folks to talk to he figured. He didn't mind though, he missed the chatter that his children use to bring around the lands. "Jeffers brings you birds? Do you like playing with the birds?" he figured that the leader was probably trying to teach her some hunting skills and letting her learn on her own first.

He smiled down at her as he mentioned. "My kids had a lot of little things to play with.. I'll bring them over for you next time I'm here, would you like that?" He figured that she'd love to discover some of the neat toys that his kids had loved. Jefferson would probably have fun playing along side her too, he doubted that the Patriarch could decline the little girls invites to play.

Messages In This Thread