Wither Rose
[html]

"He shows me around 'n stuff a lot, but he hasn't been around a while now, so we didn't get to do much more than that." There was a sort of disappointed sound in her voice as she explained it, almost sad that she hadn't seen the more interesting side of their father in so long. "Y'don't gotta run, he hasn't never done anything dangerous that I saw an' I live with him." Which meant she saw just about everything that went on, at least, when she actually hung around the den. If anything, Rachias was certain that they should all be more concerned about Andre then their dad. One had attempted to kill her and, despite what everyone else thought, the other hadn't.

"Guess I could come in the back an' go straight to the house." She nodded her head a little, considering her words for a moment. "Maybe you could walk me back to the borders on the way out." She commented, smiling almost sheepishly at her brother. She knew that Arkham would keep her safe, whether it be from dangerous waters or a killer brother. She moved then, scooting herself closer to her brother until she point she was right up against him, tucking her head under his chin to nose as his chest. "'sides. It hurts when I miss you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread