empty walls
[html]

wow, I accidentally edited this post into the next post that I was going to make! Sorry about that!! I wish I could remember what I had here!

The Clouded Tears pack wasn't anything like the pack north of them. Naniko didn't see her packmates very often at all, and when they did eventually have a pack meeting there was always people missing, with others taking thier place. She made relationships with them, but sometimes it seemed useless...they dissapeared soon enough. She'd learned that it was better to not get too close to them unless she had to. Even the pups left, sometimes.

She grinned back at Kansas as they entered the den, hearing his small comment. The last wolf other than herself that had been here had been Conri, back when she had been raising her younger brother Davinci. After that they'd made their own den and moved away. Now that Conri was missing...presumed dead...she had moved back to her old living place. This old, haunting willow.

"There are some sticks in the back, nice dry ones. Could you get them for me? You have to always use dry stuff when you want to make a fire. Good stuff to start with is little twigs and sticks, straw, and dry grass. Also, if you can get it, paper from books is good, too" She put her backpack down, getting out the two fire stones that she always used.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread