thread title missing
[html]

She listened to firefly. The women's voice soothing, when others would find it harsh and biting, to Svara it was a reminder of who she was sitting with. The slightest brush of the females tail made her maw lift into a content smirk. Firefly was like a mother and friend rolled into one. Weather the female wanted to know that was how Svara saw her, the red she devil had no intention of telling her this. Keeping her arms on her knees she couldn't help but think about how much had changed over the short amount of time.

With the entrance of her mother, the bitch, and Firefly and Haku breaking up; Svara was surprised she wasn't raking her brain trying not to think about all of it. The former Acer's words made Svara growl. The women really knew how to insult. "Sabeen is my problem, and it's my fucking right to kill her myself." Even though when Firefly had said it her heart had held painfully tight in her chest, knowing the women would defend her honor against the vile she wolf who happened to conceive her.

Sighing deeply she leaned back on her elbows hoping to gain a more comfortable position. Listening to the sound of the wood chips that Firefly was surely messing with, the ocean crashing nearby, and their rhythmic breathing; Red she wolf smirked lightly finding it all so easy even with out her sight. Firefly's words burned. Not needed or wanted? A vicious growl escaped the girls maw as she sat up. "Is my opinion so little to you? I fucking want you here! Just like before with Cercelee, you ignored me then to! I'm blind not brain dead." The she wolf snapped.

Still the words tumbled over and over in her thoughts. Was there any point in staying in Dahlia? An obnoxious snort emitted from her as she stretched her legs out before her. "Though I'd have to agree with you there is little reason to stay. Fucking pain in my ass is all half of them are. Cercelee herself drives me fucking insane." Svara grumbled shoving her bangs back in a frustrated gesture.

The smell of her male made her body relax, though their lingered the doubt of what firefly would do to him. Svara liked Leroy, maybe more then she should, love was something she never really understood, hell maybe it was the excitement in her body and the never dyeing need to be with the male or protect him. His words weren't a surprise to her, it made her hair stand up as she waited for the heat of his body to come down beside her; and it did. Firefly's words made her nod. "Firefly this is my mate. Leroy this is Firefly." The introduction was simple and bare, her husky voice level as she leaned into his heat and found his jaw nipping lightly and affectionately.

Between the two she felt her spirit rise. Was this what it was like to have a family? Though she was sure they didn't see it like she did, but to Svara this was better then the past family she had had. "I'm doing fine Kujo, surprisingly I can live on with out your company for a few days." She teased him roughly, a sadistic smile marking her lips. Turning her attentions back to firefly she thought about the words before leroy had come in. "Firefly are you leaving Dahlia then?" There was no sorrow or unhappiness just a simple question which she seemed to have a good idea what the answer was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread