you're taking one down
[html]Nevermind, this has to be set after the fight, omg. I thought I could get away with predating, but Jesile hasn't been around since Dec. 15. >> I dunno if this table is IE compatible (if you use it), so if it doesn't work for you... Sorry. D:

erif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:2px; text-align:center;">jan 14

Even holding up that illusion was difficult for the aggressive boy; in time, he knew, manipulation would come naturally. He would have preferred to have been given the skill over his murderous intentions any day, but it had all been fun while it lasted; Inferni wasn't much to him. It never had been, never would be; he could find a number of places to live by himself, with the occasional by passer to kill and maim, and be far more content with life. Still, there were perks to hanging around the clan's lands, so instead, he simply acted as if he had a place there; everybody who knew him knew otherwise.

Oh. He doesn't know you're looking for him? So sweet, so innocent sounding, a casual question that hid the bubbling desire to rip apart this other child without a second thought. He held himself in check; this would be the perfect start. He would rack up allies, doing nothing for them but promising them things he would never hold to, and he would never make a friend out of them, but if he played his cards right, they wouldn't know his intentions. On occasion, he might help one of them, just to keep the illusion alive.

But Andrezej was going to teach himself quickly, beginning with this boy, how to properly play them all for suckers.

Do you like Faolin? She's a fucking idiot. She's nice, huh?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread