nobody tells you where to go
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry, I forgot this is a joining thread. >_<

Jefferson's scowl of inevitable disapproval only lengthened at the continued French exchange and the fact that he understood none of it, not to mention the fact that the two women were rather immaturely snapping at each other. Whinifred muttered something directly to him in French that, judging by her tone and expression, he clearly would not have liked should it be translated. His expression and stance stiffened bitterly. As they continued to argue, the one-eyed brute sighed and rolled his eye, simply waiting until they were done with their little conflict before he could try and get another word in. His underling, now putting on some sort of innocent air, didn't appease him in the least. "Fuck off, Whinifred. Go find something to do." He replied bitterly, eye flashing. He didn't understand what she'd said to him in French--but he did know that he didn't trust her, nor much like her at all, and would have rathered she'd never shown up at all.

Green eye returning to the stranger, his expression and mood did not change or soften. "As for you, you shouldn't be mouthing off to my members if you expect to impress us enough to stay here. I don't know why I shouldn't send you packing right here and now." His brow raised, implying that it was up to her if she wanted to stay now, but if so, she'd better get to impressing him soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread