island alone
DaVinci grinned at his sister as she spoke of her quest for what everyone was looking for. Her congratulations to the two males was just like her but instead if making a big deal of it he just shrugged and shook his head as she was beginning to get carried away. "She's not from around here.." He ran a hand through his hair as he chuckled and tried to figure out just how in the world he was was going to explain this whole mess once more. It wasn't a burden in his eyes but he knew it was hard for some to comprehend.

"Back when Firefly and I went off looking for adventures.. I met someone.." he glanced over at Naniko as he figured she could already guess what was coming. "Oddly enough she tracked me down once I'd returned here.. and I was presented with my two children. Skylar and Tyrone. They've gone back to visit their mother right now though.." He scratched at the back of his head as the images of his children sitting around the cottage with Iskata came into his mind.

Frowning suddenly DaVinci was quiet as Pendzez spoke up, asking Naniko a question. He listened quietly for a moment as the two spoke briefly before he glanced up at his sister and cleared his throat. "Naniko.." He didn't really know how in the hell to say what was coming but there was no escaping it. "Iskata's gone.." saying it outloud didn't make the misery and pain associated with the fact go away.. but he had to tell her.

Messages In This Thread