nobody tells you where to go
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I think Whinifred can drop out if Syd wants to. Will close it after my next post either way. Smile

The cyclops wasn't sure whether or not he should be more intrigued by this stranger, but he was not. Other than the eerily familiar scent she carried and a face that vaguely reminded him of someone he knew, Jefferson had no real interest in more French-speaking troublemakers that he would have to deal with. For the most part, she was at least more open to he than Whinifred had been at their borders, and for that he was grateful. His temper needn't flare up any further if that was the case. The fact that she resembled some sort of family--one way or another--told him that she had every right to stay, and that with such broken English, wandering as a loner might have ended up hazardous for the girl. She mentioned brothers who left her behind--he scoffed, thinking of the dead Laruku--but nodded his head patiently. "Your brothers? Where are they? Where are you from?" He asked, curious of her situation. "I don't think I even caught your name."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread