Can music save your mortal soul?
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
No matter how stealthy one was, the winds were always willing to betray a wolf. Despite the song that his father had taught him as a youth, Phoenix did not consider the wind his ally. It could change its whims at any moment and reveal the presence of predator to prey. The large wolf tried to remain upwind of any prey but Tamerlane was traveling in the opposite direction and the winds carried warning of a wolf to the smaller creatures between them. It was nobody’s fault, since the traveler most hadn’t been hunting himself or could be expected to be aware that a member of his pack had ventured out of their territory to do so.

The jager said nothing in reply and began to move on. Cocking an eyebrow, the alpha watched him begin to leave and wondered what that was all about. Tamerlane’s compliment seemed like a wish for conversation so Phoenix had replied. He was certainly different from most other wolves that lived in the valley (not that that was a bad thing, considering most of the wackjobs, druggies and weirdoes that were here) and so Phoenix often had a hard time deciphering his moods. “Hey, hold up,” he woofed, turning around and taking a few steps to face the other’s backside. “Y’wanna help me catch somethin’? There’s a herd a’deer I been trackin’. Th’wwhole pack could use somethin’ that big right ‘bout now.” Yes another offer to join in and be a hero. Tamerlane had a right to do whatever he wanted for the minor things, but with big important events he had thus far not failed to do his duty towards Storm.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread