buy me some beer goggles
Definitely told Shannon I wouldn't be able to reply for another day or so, but I just can't help myself sometimes. [html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Whatever this was, it was great. She had been a little skeptical at first, testing just a small taste before actually letting an entire mouthful flood her throat. The bottle had been fairly easy to open, and now it had found a relatively permanent place in Ryan’s right palm. She wandered the streets of Halifax, raising the bottle to her lips every so often. It was a strange, sweet drink that stung her throat while it went down. Oddly enough, it was making her day seem much more bearable.

It didn’t take long for the Inferni woman to wander across the park. The handsome young man, with guitar straddling his lap, wasn’t quite familiar at first. Haven had done a lot of growing up since Ryan had last seen him. She made her way across the ever greening grass, the purple plaid dress billowing around her frame as she walked.

"Well, look at what I found here! Who’s this handsome boy? Don’t think I’ve meet him." She gave Haven a playful wink, settling herself down onto the ground next to him. For a short moment, Ryan set the wine bottle on the ground. "How've you been?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread