island alone
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
He could also tell her about Zana? She would go see Zana :o

Davinci looked like something was troubling him, from the way that he was moving and acting. What was it, though, she wondered. Was something wrong? Maybe he didn't want to talk about his children. She was interested to meet them. First came Pendez's question, though, and she frowned when she looked at him. Had Flayra gotten into trouble over in this pack? The girl had seemed to be settling into life in Crimson Dreams...but maybe things weren't going as well as Naniko thought. She didn't like troublemakers, really. But she would listen to see why Pendez was so interested in the little girl. "Yes, I have. She lives in my pack. Why?"

It was difficult for her to keep up with both conversations, with all of the interjections, but she focused on Davinci now. Ah, so it wasn't someone from around here...and the pups weren't here either. Her sibling's next words didn't make much sense to her. Iskata was gone? Where had she gone off to this time? "Where's she gone to?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread