What could a little curiosity hurt?
[html]
300+

The chocolate and cream secui sat down and watched the other male go over to the axe to investigate if it was of any use. Haku wouldn’t know, he had no interest whatsoever in this, but he did not mind trying to be helpful to attempt to not get on the wrong terms with the new member from the start. The large brute answered his question, and Haku gave a soundless sigh, his suspicions were true. Colibri Haku, how wonderful. He wondered if the other already knew the nasty history between father and daughter. It did not seem like it, but he knew he was not the only one that knew how to put on a deceiving mask. He could not see a reason why Coli would have kept that secret from him. Not exactly a secret though, because his daughter had been so kind to let everyone she met know what he had done, regardless if she knew them or not. Pathetic little snot.

The Lilium’s pose did not change, but his eyes darkened ever so slightly when her name sounded. No comment rose from the secui, but the male was already commenting the axe. ”Glad to hear,” the man replied to the member. He let his blue gaze travel around in the barn, but it would be up to the other to find more. ”Take it, I have no use for it. I cannot help you with the rest, truth be told I don’t know how much of what you mentioned look like.” The barn looked slightly empty except for a few things scattered on the floor, so the Lilium headed towards the exit, wondering if there would be anything of use in the cabin. ”Take a look around and come to the cabin afterwards, maybe there will be more there.” He left the barn and wandered off to the cabin, entering the house.

The house was empty, but that was how he preferred it. He wandered through the kitchen, but knew it was empty because there were rooms he had emptied and refilled when he had first moved in. The basement was still filled with junk, and he nosed open the door and wandered down, sharp talons clicking against the wooden steps. Aha. Halfway hidden behind all kind of junk, there was a wooden desk that seemed to have served like a workshop for whoever had lived there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread