All the Winds that You Rise
[html]

i gotta be my own boss no matter what the cost

It didn’t look right, not right by the door. No one would see it as they entered; the female thought a she lowered the painting and gave a low sigh. She had so many pictures, most from the cellar and a few room around the manor. She had left the already hanging frames alone, noticing that it was quite obvious when she took it from its place. Her head turned to look around the room for a better spot, and her sister suddenly filled her view.

It took a moment for the female to take the sight of her shifted sister in and process it. She was very different, with the coat that resembled the one the yote Onus wore and the other accents that dotted her form. Mati hadn’t found clothing to her likely, for some reason her form seemed far more awkward in them then anyone else’s.

Her words brought a soft smile to her face, though her sister didn’t seem to posses the small amount of energy that it would take to complete the task. Unsure what had gotten into her white furred head, Mati responded with a mere, Sure. before collecting her thoughts. Um… I’m not sure where to put it. Her soft smile remained and she took a few steps from the wall, waiting for Brooklyn’s opinion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread