Black as Sin
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
words: 233
ooc: Slight powerplay, I hope you don't mind! She can jump free if you'd like her to!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

His pale blue eyes narrowed, lips pursed in a bemused fashion. It was rather funny watching the guilty pup try to turn up the charm, batting her eyelashes, wagging her tail playfully, smiling ever-so-sweetly. He tried to keep his stern expression otherwise neutral, but he could not stifle the chortle that slipped out after she called his name in that simpering tone. "Oh, give it up, you," he grumbled with a grin, pushing her with the leg she had leaned on. "I can't let you leave your sooty little pawprints all over the floor, or Cercelee will eat me. And you're already rubbing it off on me, you mischief-maker!" He was hardly upset - really, what did bother the sleepy male? - but Avarice would need a bath, and if she didn't want to come willingly, he'd have to make her...

Moving with the speed of a hunter lunging for prey, Slay swooped down to scoop the dirty pup into his jaws, catching her by the scruff of the neck. The taste of charcoal made him want to spit her out - as well as the fact that she was notably heavier than he had expected - but he held firm, padding with ease out the swinging front door of their home. "Diss wi' on'y take a minute," he mumbled around his mouthful of fur, white paws treading lightly on the spring grass.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread