LiVE.WiRE
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... spring.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

I'm sorry...it's gonna be short and crappy 'cause my muse is dead, but I really need to reply..

Asariel couldn't seem to stop beaming. She felt so...accomplished. And, the funny thing is, she found she really enjoyed her newfound "talent". She felt the need to learn more; she looked up at Honore for mild approval before she looked back at her little masterpiece. She grinned, then set her paint brush in a little cup of water reserved for cleaning the brushes. She couldn't help but wonder what her new friend was doing as he took the little birdhouse back and began painting something on it. She frowned for a moment as he held it up to her. Asariel it said on it. She looked at Honore with an expression that was something like amusement mixed with chastening. "Silly boy, now everyone will know who did the crappy paint job," Her tone was joking, though her face looked completely serious.

She smiled at the little birds fluttering and tweeting around them. "I hope you like your new home, little fellas," Her voice was warm and soft, then she looked at Honore again with a quirky smile. What to do now...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread