thread title missing
[html]

Svara leaned against her mate with his acceptance of her love for the brown bastard. She loved him for his ability to see why she was the way she was. For a second she just let the warmth of the male next to her seep into her body, the one who had tamed her fire, most the time that is. It was Firefly's words that made her look over to her again. The red she wolf dropped the other part of the conversation, not wanting to argue with Firefly. Taking a deep breath she let her one good go to the sea and Svara wished she could see it.

"Your my family. In my mind my family are the ones who protect me, even though I am the way I am." The blind girls head rested against Leroy's shoulder as she said it, her tail brushing against the women's side. Her one good yellow eye now plastered on Firefly. "He'll leave Crimson Dream. If I was willing to let go of my home, it should go both ways." She spoke as if Leroy wasn't there and two girls were pittering over what the man should be doing or better yet: Was going to do.

What would Firefly say about her next words though? "Firefly, if after a while this family does grow who says we won't have our own bloody pack?" The red she wolf grinned slightly, an arrogant smile that said she wasn't kidding. "Live with us Firefly. We'd be better off together then all of us alone." Leroy had no say in the matter as far as Svara was concerned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread