they can say what they like
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She chuckled, not able to help it. So he had noticed? "No, I guess not," she admitted, wiping the remnants of the eraser away from the blank page. Though she had done her best to scrub out the image, a shadow of it had remained – like an eerie skeleton left behind to try and tell the story of life it once held. "It wasn’t very good," she admitted, smiling over to Heath, feeling the pulse in her veins quicken. Somehow this meeting was giving her a sense of déjà vu. It had the same feel of the occasion when she had first met DaVinci. What was that? Some sort of attraction? The thought scared her.

"I’m Ryan," she told him, starting to doodle on the page. She didn’t focus on drawing objects, but rather, simple shapes. This was much easier – nothing to be critiqued as harsh as her former drawing was vulnerable to. "Do you come to the city often?" She looked up to catch his gold eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread