buy me some beer goggles
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He was so glad that he had decided to come to Halifax today. The alcohol was making him feel so much better. This was the best he had felt in days! The youth heaved a contented sigh as Ryan took another drink from her wine bottle. "It is. I love the way it makes me feel." It was better than worrying about all his problems, at least it sure felt better. Plus he just felt all warm and tingly. Her question drew his attention back to his guitar that was laying across his lap. How silly, he had almost forgot it was there! "Ah, this? I dunno 'bout bein' good, but I'm learnin'." He'd had only a few weeks to start teaching himself the instrument, but he did have a knack for it.

"I guess I can let you be tha judge," he said smiling at her. His left hand took its position on the neck and he poised his right hand fingers over the strings. He began strumming the little melody he had been before DaVinci had found him. It wasn't much, just something he had come up with while learning how to play. It was pleasant though, mellow. Perfect for this kind of day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread