a melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

Sorry it took so long, closing this up.
Cercelee smiled and nodded, taking in the information Savina offered up. Ehno was still there, well and alive, and Cercelee once again wondered what it would have been like to have a brother living close by. Haku and Mew had each other, the Koios family seemed close as well. If Tuki and Lisi had lived, would she still keep in touch with them? Would they have stuck together? Cercelee let it drop. They were dead and that was that.

I remember when they were born like it was yesterday. The words fluttered in her mind, conjuring up images of a helpless pair of puppies, of Haku shouting, of Firefly snarling and Cercelee remember why she was out here at all. Hopefully, soon enough, the children would be recovered and Dahlia de Mai would have adolescents in their midst. Bowing her head, Cercelee prepared to continue her search. “I’m sorry Savina, it was nice talking with you, but I really must get back to the task at hand.” Sooner or later, Conor and Emwe would have to surface and Cercelee prayed it was sooner.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread