Cherished dreams are never asleep
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
words: 262
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

"You seem worn out, love," Slay drawled, smiling teasingly at his mate. It wasn't often that he saw her in this form, and it reminded him how much she had to balance things to keep him happy. In the church, she was always as a Lupus alongside him, but to take care of pack business, it was easier to handle when one had hands... The thought had crossed his mind more than once to ask her to teach him how to shift, but it seemed embarrassing. Youngsters could transform instinctively, but he was almost five years old and had never gotten past halfway. Perhaps it would be better to get someone else's help and then surprise her one day. Yes, that sounded about right... It would make things a little easier for the busy Rosea, not having to adjust to his lifestyle.

Slay lapped at the glass of drink Cer had set up for him, before gnawing on the section of roasted venison. It was strange to taste such a hot meal on his tongue, when the deer had been felled some time before his arrival. Haku had odd habits, learning how to prepare meat in this way, but he couldn't say it was unpleasant. Plus, he was nice enough to share with everyone... "Is your party going as planned? Everyone seems content with each other," he remarked idly, having watched all of the side conversations with lazy gaze, yawning occasionally. After the mad rush he had completed to get here, it was nice to lounge back and watch everyone else talking.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread