I forget; you don't expect an easy answer
Melisande jumped a little as the other wolfess dropped her crowbar, startled. Then she took a deep breath. "Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you," she said, wondering what sort of drinks a fellow could possibly have. She'd only ever heard of alcohol, strangely enough, and it didn't come to mind now. For an intelligent lady, she could be extremely innocent, especially when it came to things that had to do with humans. She had lost her interest in human things as she grew up, although she still thought their languages could be interesting.

"Yes, I live in Clouded Tears too. I'm Melisande Sadira." She could have just said her name, as it was obvious enough that the home of all Sadiras was the home she had just announced so proudly. She couldn't help but note that although there weren't quite as many Sadira's as there had once been, there was still a racist amount of white wolves residing in the area, and this one was no exception. She gave a little bow, sure that she'd probably at least breifly met this femme before. Either way, they couldn't recall each other. "Its nice to meet you."

Messages In This Thread