In the skies, mysteries in a summer storm
[html]

Ooc: --

Catherine heard his reply, and wasn't planning to reply back. She planned to let the male go, to do whatever he wanted to, since he didn't mess with the others tribemembers. Then, he would be in trouble. So would she, becase she let him lurk around freely.

No, she would let it go, seeing things that way. The grayish female mused at his words, feeling her philosophic side popping up. That was a rare side or her, but it was still present. Luckly. It had waited too long to sit still. It took the answer out of the box, and forced the woman's lips to move, building up the words.

I guess it means I need to give a good reason for you to join me, aye?, she asked, a petulant tone in her voice, as if she was bragging. She wasn't waiting for an answer, but she only made a brake to make things more dramatic, and to take a long breath. If the world is made of causes, what is the cause of we meeting, right here, right now? Why not tomorrow, or yesterday?, the female asked a rethoric question, wishing to confuse the confusing male. I think the world is made of random acts, that is completely on our control. We have to choose one act between thousands of others, all the time. Those acts defines our faith, and the ones near us. They are affected by our actions as well, in one way or another., another long, deep breath before continuing. We create our destiny. It is not written in stone... Besides, "we are nothing more than ashes and shadows". she finished her line of thought with that phrase. Not sure who, when or where it was made, nor if it was actually like that, but it was deep. When she read it the first time, in one of her books, it sinked so deep in her soul that she, once in a while, thought about that phrase. Philosophic.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread