Just what it was about this old coffee shop
[html]

ooc: I always check this thread first, lawlz. >>;
secretly falling apart

There had been a lot happening, even lately, between the wolves and the coyotes. Empusa had heard that a wolf from his pack, Clouded Tears, had been around the border with a few other wolves...and that the coyotes had attacked her. She didn't see where the coyotes had been wrong, but then she couldn't find fault in the Clouded Tears wolf, either. It made her very confused. The wolf shouldn't have been near the borders at all. That was suspicious, yes. But then again, if the coyotes wouldn't attack everything that came near their lands....it was a lot to think about. And she didn't want to think about it. Not now.

She smiled back at him and came to his side, giving him a nice nudge behind the ear. "Zat is a good idea."She was proud of him for thinking of it. And then she might not smell quite so much like a wolf. "I do not exactly know why mama would not like me to go here--I believe zat our packs used to fight a lot. And zat some members still do. But...me and you are not like zat, so I am not worried"She listened to the explanation of the words as they walked. Oh, now it made so much more sense! "In French, your...Ciao would be 'bonjour'. Bonjour also means...'how do you do'. It is a more polite way of saying 'hello'. Empusa thought of a few more things to say. "Goodbye in French is 'au revoir'. And something that I would say to you, Beppe, is "Vous êtes un ami spécial." It means...'You are a special friend'"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread