to the sea, the sea of love
[html]
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4601 ... oracop.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Kansas will reply and then I'll leave it open for a few more days for last minute replies and then this thread will be closed Smile
300+

She couldn't believe it. She was a mother. Those squirming little bodies, she had made those. Made those with Kansas, the man she loved with all of her heart. The woman had dreamed of this day and now it was here and it was everything she had ever hoped it would be. Savina used to teeth to cut the cords still attached to her pups and then one by one moved them to lay at her side. Pink tongue ran gently over their bodies to clean them as they squeaked. Though to her those squeaks of her children sounded more like a chorus of angels. Shifting to lay on her side she nosed the three little bodies to her so they could start to nurse. Within just a few moments each were suckling quietly.

With that done she turned and buried her face in her mate's chest, the happy tears streaming from the corners of her eyes. "Kansas! Oh Kansas I'm so happy. Look at them...look at our children..." Her head moved to shower kisses on his face. Her gaze turned to look back at her three babes. "Yes...they're the most beautiful things I've ever seen..." Her voice was breathless, but held a certain strength to it. Then she gazed at all her family and loved ones that had gathered there to witness the event. Silently with her gaze she thanked them all, her jeweled orbs glimmering with love and tears. The howl that Naniko started and the rest joined made he heart and soul take flight. They had all come for her and for this family. It meant more to her than perhaps any of them would ever know.

The exhaustion of the process began to leak back into her bones and she laid her head against her mate. Once again she looked to her children, still suckling at her belly. They were so strong and healthy and she thanked the gods for their kindness. Not even a single stillborn pup. As far as she was concerned that was a miracle. Each one of them was a miracle. Savina looked back up to the man that held her heart. "I love you," she whispered. He had given her some of the best gifts she had ever or would ever receive, none of them material.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread