where no one knows my name
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The gray wolfess frowned at the Patriarch as she considered his words. She cast her lime green eyes down to the frothy water, pondering his words and her distorted reflection. His argument was valid, there was no way she could refute it. She sighed and looked back up at him, some of the wind taken out of her sails. Geneva wasn't good at maintaining her anger, though some of that fire still smoldered inside of her.

"You're right," she said in frustration, looking at Jefferson helplessly. But the fact that he was right wouldn't be the key to his speedy getaway. Geneva wouldn't stand down. She supposed if he just pushed past her and continued on as a final resort, she could always go after him. He couldn't outrun her if she really tried. She smiled tightly, "But the fact that you're right won't make me go."

He seemed to have mellowed and she sighed, shaking her head slightly and moving now so she stood in front of him instead of boxing him in. Communicating with him was nearly impossible - it seemed easy and strained at the same time. She had trouble wrapping her head around it. She had mellowed to. He had the ability to set her at ease, but set her mind spinning in a million different directions all at once. "I'll tell you what - I'll answer your questions if you'll answer mine."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread