buy me some beer goggles
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The way she looked at the guitar made him wonder if it were his playing that she found so intriguing or if it were the instrument itself. He didn't really care though. He was feeling way too good to care about something so small and trivial. Besides, it didn't matter. All that mattered was the good drinks and good company! As Ryan took another drink of the wine he spotted DaVinci making his way back. Lazily he waved at his uncle, a big goofy grin on his maw. "I would've, but mah friend here brought more!" How could he be expected to not accept her offer of a drink? It would have been rude!

"This? Oh, why she's jus' one o' tha prettiest ladies in all the land, don't cha think?" Boy, his head was really swimming now. As he had spoken he had made a big sweeping gesture with his arm towards Ryan, a somewhat unnecessary display of grandeur, though to him at the moment it seemed perfectly suitable. "Oh, not much. I jus' played her a little ditty an' we hads a couple o' drinks. Thas all." Nothing all that exciting. Drunken jade eyes lit up at the sight of more bottle. He licked his lips as he looked to the stormy hybrid. "Gots one fo' me?" Having one all to himself would be so wonderful!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread