My puddle of shit
He should have known better, she was a girl and his sister. Normally he wasn't snippy or brash when it came to bringing the truth to light but somehow her sad words had tested his temper and he'd snapped. The next step in chain of events laid the guilt on thick as he watched his sibling begin to break down in body racking sobs. He stood there stupidly, his ears pinning back against his skull as he tried to figure out what to say to bring her back away from the brink. All in all he just ended up looking the fool, opening and closing his maw with no words departing. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he reached out to place his paw on her shoulder but withdrew it as she spoke, her words strong and harsh on his ears.

He shook his head, though it was pointless since she couldn't see what he was doing. He moved forward and attempted to nuzzle against the side of her face along her ear as he firmly stated. "No. If I've abandoned you so much in the past I'm not going to do it now." He hadn't really believed that he'd abandoned her but if he put himself in her place he'd probably feel differently, that much he knew. His forest hued eyes stared down at her as he waited.

Messages In This Thread