In the skies, mysteries in a summer storm
[html]

Ooc: Quite a crappy post -______-

Catherine resisted the urge to be unpolite, to say the last. Although that weird male was rude, it was a deep conversation about deep stuff. It was good to do it, time to time, the problem was to find the perfect match for that kind of conversation. Then, I love living in a lie. It's not the truth, but it's better than no life at all, she said, with a snob tone in her voice, but very shallow. Better than no life at all...

I don't think like that, but everyone can think about the world the way it wants. I think fate decides what happens to us, and we build our own fate. And we affect the other's fate with our acts. It's all a great wire., she said, her phrase ecoing in her own head. Well, she never expected to say something so... poetic. It is the weakenesses that make us real, make us unique. I'm glad I have my owns, the grayish female replied, thinking the same thing as before. Actually, she wasn't that glad. Her real greatest weakness turned her into a monster. That wasn't so pleasant.

A question sinked in her mind as a dagger, and it wasn't going away. Only now she noticed that the male avoided it, by calling her a virus, and she forgot it by her "behaviour issue". What's your name? she asked, that bluntly, and yet, so curiously. If he did not reply, she wasn't going to push him to say it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread