buy me some beer goggles
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Do we want Haven to pass out sometime soon? XD

He grinned as she nudged his shoulder, giving her a wink. "Well it's truuue!" She was very pretty. His heart still belonged to Siobhan, but he could appreciate the beauty of someone else right? Just as long as he didn't do anything inappropriate. And Haven wasn't the type to do anything inappropriate. Well, at least most of the time. Though who knew how he would act with all the alcohol flowing through him. "Nah, I'm ssure it had nofin' ta do wif me." He was just a silly adolescent after all. Nothing particularly exciting or extraordinary.

Haven's jaw dropped as his uncle unveiled the spoils of his venture. There were so many! And they all looked so different! His eye of course was drawn to the bright blue bottle that DaVinci claimed, but his attention soon returned to the other bottles that didn't yet have an owner. He wanted to try something different from the whiskey and he picked up the rum bottle. Twisting off the cap he sniffed at it. It smelled spicy and interesting! Smiling at both Ryan and DaVinci he rose his bottle. "Cheers!" He tipped the bottle to his lips and let the warm liquid run down his throat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread